- SA Resident rate special min. 2 nights for R 1690 per person sharing in a standard double room, inclusive of dinner/ bed breakfast, 1 game drive and 1 bush walk daily, Mini-ranger course for children 6+ years. R 100 off Spa treatments for over R 500 spent. Subjected to rate availability.
Rates Enquire now
Accommodation, full breakfast, light lunch, dinner and two activities (game
drives, bush walk or barge cruise). For barge cruises, water levels permitting! The same rates apply for conference bookings where the conference facility replaces an activity.
All beverages, laundry services, personal expenses and additional activities. Conservation fee of R 90.00 per adults and R 60.00 per child per stay.
Please inquire about our special Stay 4 Pay 3, bookable throughout the year on standard rates, excluding long weekend and peak season.
Rates are in ZAR per person per night.
Peak Season dates 2020/2022:
- Christmas 18 December 2020 – 10 January 2021 and 16 December 2021 – 09 January 2022
- Easter week 26 March – 06 April 2021
Lodge Facilities & Accommodation:
- Lounge with fireplace and DSTV
- Large swimming pool with sun loungers
- Terrace and outdoor lounge area
- Boma restaurant with full bar and fireplace
- Meeting room for 16 persons
- Children playground and jungle gym
- Double hammock
- Watering hole in front of Lodge
- WLAN throughout main Lodge and rooms
- Curio shop & library
- Complimentary barge cruise on bordering Valkopdam (subject to water level)
- Romantic turndowns and private dinners for honeymoon, anniversaries or
- Complimentary WiFi
- Complimentary archery and pellet shooting
Children Policy & Rates:
- Children sharing in a family room with 2 parents under 4 years, are free of
charge, max 2.
- Children sharing in a family room with 2 parents from 4-11 years R 1050 net
per night, max 2.
Additional activities & transfer rates:
- One way transport (1-4 persons) from JNB – Lodge R2,500 (subject to fuel price
- Fishing or adventure paddling R500 per person
Terms and conditions:
- A worry-free booking process is implemented.
- All deposits will qualify for a postponement for up to 12 months should entry into South Africa be reasonably deemed disrupted.
- Peak season bookings require a 30% non-refundable deposit.
- Cancellation fees will be flexible up to 30 days before arrival and communicated with each booking.
- Group booking terms on request.
Check-in 1 pm Check-out 11am
For a conference, corporate and group bookings please contact us at:
All Tariffs subject to change without notice.