Located in the beautiful 6 000-hectare Mziki Private Nature Reserve, in the proximity of Pilanesberg National Park, Mziki Safari Lodge is located just two hours’ drive from OR Tambo International Airport, 90 minutes from Johannesburg North, and 40 minutes from the town of Brits in South Africa’s North West Province.
Our GPS coordinates are: S 25 Deg 25.208´, E 27 Deg 31.551´
- Follow William Nichol R511 past Diepsloot to the R511 Hartebeesport turnoff.
- Follow the winding, mountainous road past two stop signs, two traffic lights and two more stop signs.
- At the fifth stop, take the R511 towards Brits.
- At the T-junction, take the R511 left into and through Brits.
- Follow the R511 towards Thabazimbi.
- After 36km, turn left towards Vaalkopdam and Beestekraal.
- At the T-junction, turn left and then right after 1km.
- Follow the road for a few kilometres until you see a hill with a water reservoir.
- At the foot of the hill turn into the dirt road and drive through the open gate until you get to a closed gate with the Mziki Safari Lodge signage on it.
- Call the lodge phone number on the gate for access to the reserve.
- Please wait for the gate to close automatically behind you.
- Continue down the main sand road, until you find a fork in the road. Take the fork to the right.
- Follow the road to the lodge and park in the covered parking area provided to the left of reception as indicated by the parking signage.
**Please note the speed limit within the reserve is 30km/h