Located in the beautiful 6 000-hectare Mziki Private Nature Reserve, in the proximity of Pilanesberg National Park, Mziki Safari Lodge is located just two hours’ drive from OR Tambo International Airport, 90 minutes from Johannesburg North, and 40 minutes from the town of Brits in South Africa’s North West Province.
Our GPS coordinates are: S 25 Deg 25.208´, E 27 Deg 31.551´
- Follow the R512 past Lanseria Airport towards Hartebeesport.
- Follow the winding, mountainous road past the lion park, at the T-junction turn left.
- Continue on the R512 towards the N4 highway.
- Join onto the N4 and follow for a few kilometers.
- Take the R556 Sun City off-ramp, to the right.
- Continue on the R556 for aprox. 40 kilometers.
- At the 5th stops street, turn right onto the D1344.
- Follow the road for 20 kilometers until you see a hill with a water reservoir.
- At the foot of the hill turn into the dirt road and drive through the open gate until you get to a closed gate with the Mziki Safari Lodge signage on it.
- Call the lodge phone number on the gate for access to the reserve, there could be poor cell phone reception in the area so try whatsapp calling as well.
- Please wait for the gate to close automatically behind you.
- Continue down the main sand road for, until you find a fork in the road. Take the fork to the right.
- Follow the road to the lodge and park in front of the lodges welcoming area.
**Please note the speed limit within the reserve is 30km/h